HOW TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CONTENT MANAGEMENT NEEDS: CREATION, STORAGE & RETRIEVAL
Paperless Solutions understands that no two organizations have the same content management needs. We conduct a thorough, on-site analysis of your specific content creation, storage, or retrieval needs and goals, then identify the precisely right solution for you – the one that streamlines everything you wish to accomplish.
Based on our detailed analysis, Paperless Solutions tailors your Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solution, which we then install, test and perfect.
WITH A TOP SOLUTION PROVIDER
THE TOOLS WE MAY USE TO HELP YOU OPTIMIZE YOUR ECS
Developed by Hyland Software, Inc., OnBase® is a leading Gartner magic quadrant enterprise content management software that integrates document management, business process management and records management in a single application.
OnBase is flexible and powerful, and Paperless Solutions, an OnBase consultant, excels at using both of those characteristics to our customers’ advantage. In fact, Hyland Software has repeatedly awarded Paperless Solutions with its prestigious Diamond Award, in recognition of our technical OnBase expertise, certifications across the spectrum of OnBase solutions and extraordinary customer support. Fewer than 10% of OnBase resellers receive this prestigious award and reinforces your organization will work with one of the top resellers in the country.
With OnBase Software, Paperless Solutions can provide:
- Transactional Content Services for agencies and companies that generate a lot of physical documents, such as insurance claims, medical records, payroll or student admissions and need a more efficient way to capture, process and access those documents.
- Collaborative Content Services for organizations that have multiple employees, perhaps spread across multiple locations, who must work on the same content. It allows a team to work from the same master document, tracking changes, saving drafts and embedding files, even if they are oceans apart.
- Centralized information management that combines data, documents and processes in a single product, providing employees with a 360-degree view of all information, including data records, documents, notes, conversations, emails and history.
Paperless Solutions designed our Newt software to efficiently meet the information collection, storage and retrieval needs of government agencies and entities that work with these agencies. Just as its name implies, Newt is highly adaptable to your specific case management, e-Filing and administrative needs.
Often ECS solutions are designed for a specific government entity – a prothonatory office for example. That office’s needs may have been fairly well met, but access to content was not available to other government units, such as the assessor’s office or sheriff’s office, let alone outside customers, such as a title company.
Newt knocks down those walls by providing a common framework and workflow process. There’s no need to buy separate packages for each governmental division, and there are no costly custom development charges, either. Newt simply adapts.
We partner with our governmental clients to make government more accessible, more responsive and more efficient. Today’s leaders want to use the Internet to deliver services to citizens, and require efficient back-office systems that use Internet technologies to generate increased productivity and budget savings. Newt does both superbly.
Paperless Solutions’ government clients are using Newt-based processes to collect fines, fees, and taxes; process requests for service; allow extensive searches of local records; and consolidate static web pages for all departments into a single web portal.
- Creates the ability to process, search, retrieve, and view all local content, regardless of how or where it was created.
- Provides a central repository for the wide array of government content that users must interact with, such as land records, civil court dockets, probates, and marriage licenses. Through this central repository, Newt users can easily execute a single search that retrieves all relevant information about a transaction, creating the ability to make fast, informed decisions.
- Newt’s Public Access Module provides a single access point for all record retrievals, including data and images. The Public Access module is a browser-based interface that is intuitive to even novice users, and also serves as the portal for batch exporting of information to authorized partners. This module can also be configured to allow for pay-per-page viewing of documents, and supports multiple payment methods.
CourtPro by Paperless Solutions serves as an all-encompassing professional platform for Pennsylvania Courts. Our newly improved dashboard layout, interdepartmental workflows and State mandated reports are designed to support a more efficient, modern court. CourtPro provides eFiling and Case Management for Prothonotaries, Register of Wills, Orphans’ Court and more. Are you in need of a tailored digital solution? CourtPro is entirely configurable to your own unique needs and requirements, and integrates seamlessly with third party applications including State systems such as Guardian Tracking System (GTS).
Learn more on our dedicated CourtPro landing page!
- Rules and laws are always changing – get the tools you and your staff need to to manage the resulting workload.
- Designed for both internal Court Staff and external Attorney or ProSe use.
- All applications for your department under one roof.
SQUARE 9 PRODUCT SUITE
Square 9 Softworks offers a complete platform of document management software solutions including Document Capture Automation, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process Management and Web Forms Management.
Founded in 2006, Square 9 has quickly become an industry leading developer of electronic business solutions that are effective, scalable, and save businesses time and money.
- Easily capture, classify and validate high volumes of documents, transforming them into usable data that provides insight, drives efficiency and leads to smarter decision-making
- Enable organizations to manage business more efficiently by simplifying the capture, retrieval and distribution of your business information with GlobalSearch document management software
- Map document activities, from data capture to archival, for end-to-end process visibility
- Extend document automation by capturing critical information effortlessly with intuitive web forms that eliminate repetitive processes