HOW TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CONTENT MANAGEMENT NEEDS: CREATION, STORAGE & RETRIEVAL
Paperless Solutions understands that no two organizations have the same content management needs. We conduct a thorough, on-site analysis of your specific content creation, storage, or retrieval needs and goals, then identify the precisely right solution for you – the one that streamlines everything you wish to accomplish.
Based on our detailed analysis, Paperless Solutions tailors your Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solution, which we then install, test and perfect.
THE TOOLS WE MAY USE TO HELP YOU OPTIMIZE YOUR ECM
Developed by Hyland Software, Inc., OnBase® is enterprise content management software that integrates document management, business process management and records management in a single application.
OnBase is flexible and powerful, and Paperless Solutions excels at using both of those characteristics to our customers’ advantage. In fact, Hyland Software has repeatedly awarded Paperless Solutions with its prestigious Diamond Award, in recognition of our technical expertise and extraordinary customer support.
With OnBase Software, Paperless Solutions can provide:
- Transactional Content Management for agencies and companies that generate a lot of physical documents, such as insurance claims, medical records, payroll or student admissions and need a more efficient way to capture, process and access those documents.
- Collaborative Content Management for organizations that have multiple employees, perhaps spread across multiple locations, who must work on the same content. It allows a team to work from the same master document, tracking changes, saving drafts and embedding files, even if they are oceans apart.
- Centralized information management that combines data, documents and processes in a single product, providing employees with a 360-degree view of all information, including data records, documents, notes, conversations, emails and history.
For more than a decade, FileBound has been helping organizations of all sizes cut costs, improve service and increase visibility by controlling content chaos and eliminating manual processes. Our document and workflow automation software includes all of the components needed for world-class automation in a single, easy-to-use package. A comprehensive Enterprise Content Management (ECM) application, FileBound includes e-forms, data capture, analytics, mobility and integration, so there’s no need to buy extra modules to ensure work flows smoothly throughout the enterprise.
FileBound’s cloud-native architecture means it can be deployed quickly and accessed from anywhere in the world using any device. FileBound has thousands of customers across industries and around the world who have improved productivity in core business processes, as well as back-office operations like accounts payable and human resources.
With FileBound software Paperless Solutions can provide:
- FileBound is a cloud-based application that automates the flow of enterprise work. Manage business processes from beginning to end, and reliably connect people and information wherever they are. FileBound helps you drive out paper-based processes to decrease costs and increase productivity, and supports compliance with internal and external mandates.
- Increase your productivity, decrease costs and support compliance requirements.
- Transform the way work gets done with a flexible, easy-to-use product.
- No matter where you are or what device you use. Automation at your fingertips.
Paperless Solutions designed our Chamaeleon software to efficiently meet the information collection, storage and retrieval needs of government agencies and entities that work with these agencies. Just as its name implies, Chamaeleon is highly adaptable to your specific case management, e-Filing and administrative needs.
Often ECM solutions are designed for a specific government entity – a prothonatory office for example. That office’s needs may have been fairly well met, but access to content was not available to other government units, such as the assessor’s office or sheriff’s office, let alone outside customers, such as a title company.
Chamaeleon knocks down those walls by providing a common framework and workflow process. There’s no need to buy separate packages for each governmental division, and there are no costly custom development charges, either. Chamaeleon simply adapts.
We partner with our governmental clients to make government more accessible, more responsive and more efficient. Today’s leaders want to use the Internet to deliver services to citizens, and require efficient back-office systems that use Internet technologies to generate increased productivity and budget savings. Chamaeleon does both superbly.
Paperless Solutions’ government clients are using Chamaeleon-based processes to collect fines, fees, and taxes; process requests for service; allow extensive searches of local records; and consolidate static web pages for all departments into a single web portal.
- Creates the ability to process, search, retrieve, and view all local content, regardless of how or where it was created.
- Provides a central repository for the wide array of government content that users must interact with, such as land records, civil court dockets, probates, and marriage licenses. Through this central repository, Chamaeleon users can easily execute a single search that retrieves all relevant information about a transaction, creating the ability to make fast, informed decisions.
- Chamaeleon’s Public Access Module provides a single access point for all record retrievals, including data and images. The Public Access module is a browser-based interface that is intuitive to even novice users, and also serves as the portal for batch exporting of information to authorized partners. This module can also be configured to allow for pay-per-page viewing of documents, and supports multiple payment methods.