- Increased efficiency and accuracy. With intuitive design and management features, RPA makes intelligent automation accessible across your entire organization, enabling your departments to automate repetitive and rules-based tasks, resulting in accelerated business cycles and reduced errors.
- Improved employee satisfaction and experience. As RPA takes on repetitive and unexciting tasks, your employees can focus on more engaging and higher-value business activities, resulting in higher levels of engagement, improved job satisfaction, better human capital utilization and reduced employee churn.
- Intelligent automation. Beyond simply automating processes, RPA offers intelligent components for improved efficiency including intelligent object identification, smart tracking of cognitive decisions, self-repair, neural network use and much more.
- Enhanced content services. RPA natively extends the process automation capabilities of Hyland’s industry-leading content services platform, allowing customers to easily enhance their solutions with robust RPA features.
- Improved information security, compliance and disaster recovery. RPA provides the ability to access and process sensitive data without human involvement, reducing the risk of exposure and enabling defensible audit trails and chain of custody. Hyland RPA can also improve business continuity and disaster recovery as copies of core processes can be backed up and restored off-site.
- Improved audit trails and process improvement. Unlike with a human worker, RPA records all actions of a bot in a log, even when it leaves the line of business application to go to a Web portal or another third-party application. Having every click and every data entry logged allows for more complete audit trails and also makes processes easier to observe, analyze and optimize.
- Simplified deployment and reduced reliance on IT. Our RPA is designed to be deployed and configured without extensive coding and customization. With user-focused features including intuitive interface, contextual guidance, automatic storage of technical information, drag and drop design and low code implementation, business groups are able to easily deploy new bots as business needs evolve, freeing up your IT department to focus on more demanding initiatives.
- Accelerated ROI. Because RPA is simple to deploy, use and manage, your business departments can begin using this technology with confidence, and your organization can start recovering ROI right away.