Trusted Experts in Enterprise Content Services for Compliance
We’ve focused on designing and implementing enterprise content services solutions for just about 20 years. Our distinction is our ability to understand complex processes and design the right workflows that will meet your most intricate needs.
Companies in industries with the most stringent compliance requirements rely on us to simplify processes, decrease costs, and keep their business compliant. We specialize in working with state and local government, prothonotaries, manufacturers, laboratories and collections agencies – in departments that range from finance to human resources, court case management, e-Filing, sample test reporting and collections correspondence.
Located in Bensalem, Pennsylvania, we proudly serve the Philadelphia Region, as well as clients nationwide, as an OnBase Consultant.
Deliver best-in-breed solutions
- Skillfully combine best-in-breed ECS service, our own software and adept customization.
- Offer Hyland OnBase and FileBound ECS services for their ability to handle complexity and compliance.
- Our highly configurable workflow software, Chamaeleon, allows us to design exactly the court case management and collections solution you require and reduce implementation costs.
- Expert integration with ERP systems such as SAP, Lawson, JD Edwards ensures seamless implementations.
- Diamond Award resellers of Hyland OnBase, rated by Gartner as ECS leaders and visionaries.
- Certified OnBase solution specialists in Installation, Workview, Workflow, Support Engineering, and Application Programming Interface
Responsive and experienced professional services
We provide end-to-end implementation together with responsive and knowledgeable on-site and remote support. Customers choose to have us maintain their system, or have us train them to develop the in-house expertise to maintain their own system.
Devoted to our customers, we are passionate about solving our customers’ problems by devising innovative, out-of-the-box approaches. Located in the Philadelphia Region, we also serve clients nationwide.
Our culture is professional and friendly, with a firm belief that striking a balance between work and home is essential for wellbeing.
What also compels us it that the work we do makes a difference not only for our clients but also for the environment. Less paper means more trees!
Join our team.
EVENTS & NEWS
May 2, 2019 – Our 2019 OnBase Educational Event will take place from 8am-4pm at Bella Tori at the Mansion in Langhorne, Pennsylvania.
June 7, 2018 – OnBase EDUCATIONAL EVENT – LEAN AND MEAN IN 2018 Ambler, Pennsylvania.
- Understand more about Digital Transformation and how it can be applied in your industry and across the organization
- Get a sneak preview of Content Services – what you need to know
- Network with your industry peers!
September 9-13 – CommunityLIVE – Gaylord Opryland Resort, Nashville, Tennessee.
December 2018 – Bucks County Clerk of Courts, Mary K. Smithson, announces that online access to public case information will be available effective December 1, 2018. Consumers will be able to request and obtain copies of public documents electronically via this website https://propublic.co.
March 2018 – For the fifth year, Paperless Solutions achieves Diamond Award recognition from Hyland. Read more.
August 2017 – Cumberland County Courts are streamlined with Case Management, E-filing, and Tax Lien Solution. Read about it here.
March 2017 – Paperless Solutions, Inc. just achieved Diamond Award status! Read about It here.
CONTACT US FOR AN ASSESSMENT AND CUSTOM DEMONSTRATION
Whether you need a whole new approach to creating and organizing information, want to learn more about our company and services, or simply have a question, the Paperless Solutions staff is here to assist you.
Give us a little information about yourself and how we can help you